Ruby Allure's Books

Ruby Allure's Books
Ruby Allure's Books

Sunday 16 August 2015

When You Put Your Heart Into It.

Put Your Heart Into It!

Image result for heart energy

Have you ever really put your heart into something and really gone for it? What was the result? I will be honest, over the years there have been a few corporate projects that I worked hard on just to get them done but I didn't put my whole heart into them. Some might ask - why should you put your heart into everything? Just get it done and move onto the next project... I disagree... This is something you learn - when you put your heart into something you actually experience a different result. When you put your heart into something you are more likely to be proud of what you have achieved. In being proud you will be more likely to share it with a real sense of pleasure. Have you ever purchased something because of the sheer enthusiasm of the person selling it? Yes so have I.

Image result for love heart

I was recently read some of the excellent work by Brene Brown on power, shame and vulnerability. In her works she talks about whole heartedly committing and the reasons why people don't. Quite often the main reason for not jumping in with both feet is simply fear: fear of not being enough, fear of not being worthy, feart of being humiliated and the fear of experiencing the emotion of shame as a result. This whole fear concept sent me into a rather fascinating mental churn. I thought about all the times that I held myself back through fear. It was easy enough to identify the times I did it. Then I asked myself what was my motivation for holding myself back. Now this is when I experienced an emotional tremour... I assumed I resisted whole heartedness due to the fear of failure. Although the answer was more profound. It was the fear of success. When I put my heart into whatever I did and succeeded then I had no excuses anymore. There was no reason left to hide or to blame. The image of the trapeze artist having the net removed flicked through my mind. Hiding was a safety net and whole heartedness meant launching from one trapeze to another and committing to making that leap and accepting the repercussions if things went wrong.

Image result for love heart

There are days when shifts take place and suddenly you see the world in a new light. The realisation that fear holds us back and the fear of our own greatness is our personal saboteur. With that in mind, isn't it time to ask what you would do if there was no fear? What would you do if you could purely put your heart and passion into a cause without negative repercussion? If this is possible then why not give it a go and put your heart into what you desire to achieve in an authentic way? This is your life and your heart is a powerful driving force once you connect to it. Every one of us has something to contribute to existence so why not put your heart into that contribution?
Image result for heart energy

BUYERS MAKE THE BEST LOVERS -

NO ONE TOLD YOU THAT DID THEY?


OFFICE ZOO LINK TO AMAZON.COM Link: http://amzn.com/B013N51MNCThe Office Zoo: A Field Guide to Office Animal Observation

LINKS TO AMAZON.COM:
Labyrinthine: Interior Worlds, Book 1
LABYRINTHINE AMAZON.COM LINK: Link: http://amzn.com/B012FAYI5U
A Short Course In Creative Writing: A compilation of lessons
A SHORT COURSE IN CREATIVE WRITING LINK: Link: http://amzn.com/B01390THLK
Money Farm
MONEY FARM LINK TO AMAZON.COM :Link: http://amzn.com/B010F04W9O
I thought I may as well add the most recent Money Farm review... Love it!

 


on July 13, 2015

Gillian’s world is turned upside down when she is unexpectedly ‘released’ from her job. Her government funding is revoked after the board decides they did not like a paper she wrote on ‘Reactants, resistance, reflexivity and reversal in times of financial and social hardship.’

All of a suddenly her secure life has gone. What will she do? All around her people are getting into debt, being encouraged to spend more than they have, buy things they don’t need. Possessions are everything, all that matters. Why? How had the world gotten into this state, and why didn’t the powers that be want to hear what she had to say?

Not taking her redundancy laying down Gillian’s resolve hardens as she actively strives to understand the financial system and money handling. Living on her savings whilst looking for a job, she soon discovers that it won’t be long before she is homeless.

But what about M.O.N.E.Y? The people who work for M.O.N.E.Y live at the Money Farm, which was a series of huge walled islands, linked by bridges, which has been in existence for over 200 years. Gillian becomes obsessed with the M.O.N.E.Y concept. Who are these people, how are they chosen? M.O.N.E.Y is totally self-sufficient, secretive, she has to know more.

How do you become part of M.O.N.E.Y, this amazing organisation whose employees themselves are intriguing?

Then, one day she follows a M.O.N.E.Y employee out of a shop and asks the man the leading question “How do I become one of you?”

This simple question, and his reply changes her life forever.

As she trains and is inducted into the world of M.O.N.E.Y, Gillian soon discovers that she has in fact been chosen. Her militant nature and questioning attitude allows her to think outside the box. However, I wondered, as the story progressed, did M.O.N.E.Y have any idea of what her impact would be?

This was a fascinating book, deep and very thought provoking, it made you wonder…

I will certainly be looking out for more very interesting books by this talented author.


 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment