Ruby Allure's Books

Ruby Allure's Books
Ruby Allure's Books

Saturday 15 August 2015

Update on bloggin' Progress

Image result for Wisdom

Well let me first say a huge thank you to all those that have read my blog this week. Thousands of you have literally read about the Office Stinkers of the world along with Office Gossips and The Office Sexual Fantasy. The result has been people buying the Office Zoo on audio. I also had additional sales of the other audio books.

Image result for Wisdom
Today is the last day of Office Stereotype postings. Obviously there are many more 'Office Animals' to spot. As you may have guessed, my intention was to let the world know about the new releases and I do feel that I have been a bit 'twitter-tastic' of late. So after tomorrow I intend to return to posting meaningful articles once a week. My intention is to post about the themes I write about: Creative Writing, Money, Wealth, Health, Inner Wisdom and Romance. I will continue to provide insights.

Image result for Wisdom
The reason for my slow down is that Love Hunt 1 &2 are about to require my attention on the audio approval process plus Clan Destine is in production. It is quite a lot to be working on whilst working in a full time job as a Business Analyst. The way I see it is that one has to give a focused blast every now and again.
Image result for Wisdom

Finally this week has been an eye-opener in terms of the power of Twitter and blogging. I have to say I am amazed by how supported I felt by people retweeting me. I was incredibly amused when I was added to lists that had me as an 'Influential' person and 'Cool', as part of the cool list. Love it. The thing that made me smirk the most was a couple of weeks ago I was jammed between a cupboard and a door by my Stand Up Paddle board. I can quite honestly say that was the least cool I ever felt. Also when Love Hunt comes out on audio I think people will be bemused by some of the incidents that have taken place for me to write about. Imagine playing dead in a restaurant in terms of trying to escape a terrible date.
Image result for Wisdom
 
Anyway I genuinely wish to say thank you all again and thank you to all of you have downloaded my audio books. I hope that you have laughed aloud or found insights and wisdom to inspire you.

Kind regards
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment