Ruby Allure's Books

Ruby Allure's Books
Ruby Allure's Books

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Money and its Power


Money really is a curious entity in itself. We spend our lives earning money to enable us to do things and have things. To do this we exchange the hours of our life, quite often doing things that we don’t love, to do what we do love. My other favourite is that we exchange our time to have things to make us feel good yet often feel guilty for spending money on a luxury. Consider this – we earn money to buy a house so we can go to work to earn money to pay for the house. We work to pay for a holiday to rest from the work we do to enable us to pay for that holiday. I know… In the next few weeks I intend to write a series of blogs that explore the money concepts and hopefully shift some perspectives.
 

You may wonder where this has come from – well since Money Farm was released on audio last week, I have received a few ‘testing’ questions on money, belief systems and persuasion. With this in mind, maybe it is time I ‘blogaciously’ explored money as a symbol in hope to inspire and provide thought-provoking questions. In the meantime – is there anything you would like me to consider in the next Money-centric blogs? A couple of the themes I have been asked to look at is money and emotion, attachment to money and money beliefs.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment