Ruby Allure's Books

Ruby Allure's Books
Ruby Allure's Books

Monday 26 September 2016

Sneak Audio Preview of Elora, The One-Winged Fairy and The Last Baby Giggle

Okay I admit it, I might be a little bit excited... Why? Well today I have spent the day working through the audio version of Elora, The One-Winged Fairy... And The Last Baby Giggle. I have to admit it really had me giggling and I wrote it. Is that as bad as laughing at your own jokes? I guess so... Anyway I have put a sample up and will be putting another sample of The Hairy-Legged Mystery on the next blog because something happened over night and people have been asking me all manner of questions about these books. I guess it ties in with the sales increasing.


So I hope you enjoy this. Just so you know... the inspiration for the laughter being sucked from the world came from an environment where I worked where the atmosphere could be likened to a stagnant fart. It was such a shame... The people became so miserable and fed up. I was fine because I do have an inner landscape full of fairy adventures, hairy-legged mysteries and my own jokes. Admittedly I glad to be free to get on with my writing for a while.

Enjoy my audio books at the following link:

No comments:

Post a Comment