Ruby Allure's Books

Ruby Allure's Books
Ruby Allure's Books

Thursday 18 August 2016

Quick Update - New Cover on Audible for Love Hunt - Dating Game - A Kiss and Email Romantic Comedy!

With Bridget Jones soon to return to the big screen, it seems that chic-lit lovers are searching for something similar - lucky me! So I have changed my LOVE HUNT - DATING GAME cover on Audible, ITunes and Amazon Audio to match the LOVE HUNT books on Amazon. I would love to hear any comments you have. You can tweet to me on Rubywritesbooks or comment below... Thank you all for your support and suggestions on the colour for the covers! It is great to hear what you are looking for when buying a book!  It seems pink, pink and very bright pink will capture your attention!

LINK TO LOVE HUNT - DATING GAME - A KISS & EMAIL ROMANTIC COMEDY!
http://www.audible.com/pd/Fiction/Love-Hunt-Dating-Game-Audiobook/B015G4ICYA/ref=a_search_c4_1_6_srTtl?qid=1471533226&sr=1-6


No comments:

Post a Comment