Ruby Allure's Books

Ruby Allure's Books
Ruby Allure's Books

Sunday 10 July 2016

Three Five Star Reviews for The Hairy-Legged Mystery...

Three Five Star Reviews for The Hairy-Legged Mystery...



Since this is my final day of promoting both The Hairy-Legged Mystery and Tingle Dingle and The Little Mischiefs... I decided to post the most wonderful reviews I have received yet. It generally makes me happy to think that the books have provided so much pleasure. You realise it is not about you - it is about the fact that people are uplifted, entertained and provided with opportunity for enjoyment. I am sooooo grateful that people take the time to read my creations and then spend a little extra time posting the review. So I just want to say thank you to all those who have already read The Hairy-Legged Mystery and those who have taken the time to feed back. I am now working on the next amusing children's book creation so will let The Hairy-Legged Mystery and Tingle Dingle make their own way in the world. My favourite reviews are below... Thank you....
  • Teresa 07-09-16
    Teresa 07-09-16   
    "A Delightfully Cute Story, Loved it"
    This cute children's story has everything going for it. It was such a delight. It brought the inner child out in me and I found myself giggling. I can't wait till my youngest two grandchildren get to listen to it. This isn't scary at all and in fact I think the ending is adorable.

    Ruby Allure is a wonderful storyteller. I'd recommend this audiobook all day to not only the kiddos but young at heart adults too.

    Lisa Hicks did an awesome job reading this book. She has a great voice for children's stories with perfect voice inflections. Her voice is attention holding and she too is a natural storyteller. I love the way she says Oop Oop and her voice for the Bouffant Banshee. Completely entertaining.

    “This audiobook was given by the author, narrator, or publisher at no cost in exchange for an unbiased review via Audiobook Boom.”
  •  
    Tiasdolls 07-06-16
    Tiasdolls 07-06-16 Member Since 2015
    I love books...I love storytelling. Audiobooks allow me to enjoy a great story while still being able to do my daily routine. Thanks Audible

    "Beautifully Performed Tale"
    Where does The Hairy Legged Mystery rank among all the audiobooks you’ve listened to so far?
    Top 10. Ms. Hicks was marvelous! I was mesmerized from the opening sentence to the last sentence.

    Who was your favorite character and why?
    The children were wonderful. Ms. Allure weaves a wonderful tale that captures the imagination of both young and old. Paired with Ms. Hicks performance made this audiobook a perfect 10.

    Which scene was your favorite?
    I loved storytime/bedtime with the children and their parents.

    Any additional comments?
    I received a copy via audiobook boom in exchange for an unbiased review.
  • "Intriguing with a WONDERFULLY twist at the end"
    This is the 2nd story by this author I have read and I love it. Will eagerly seek more by her. The story was captivating, mystical magical and entertaining. The parental
    Bed time stories and deceptions of the various monsters and creatures of fantasy keep you guessing as to what it
    Is. The reveal is more magical for the build up and Even more amazing than described. Loved it and highly recommend it for kids and adults alike. Good luck figuring it out. I received this audiobook from the author narrator or publisher for free via audiobookboom in exchange for an unbiased review


No comments:

Post a Comment