Ruby Allure's Books

Ruby Allure's Books
Ruby Allure's Books

Wednesday 24 August 2016

New Cover for Elora, The One-Winged Fairy - Opinions welcome!

Hello to all those people who are a little bit curious about the next book... The good news is that I have just had the new cover come through. So if you have any opinions or ideas about it then please share...  Elora, The One-Winged Fairy, is a children's fiction novel aimed at girls eight and older. I personally think it is really sweet, although I am biased because Elora, The One-Winged Fairy, is my creation. I wrote it with the intention to share laughter, giggling and joy with the world whilst sending a fairy on a rather strenuous adventure. In the meantime, I am more than happy to hear what people have to say about the cover. If you think it is rubbish then I can deal with that! Do you think it will appeal to young girls? What more can be done to make it better?

In the meantime, the audio is already in production with the fabulous Lisa Hicks. Lisa voiced The Hairy-Legged Mystery audio in such a marvellous way that I could hardly refuse her offer on the new book. Anyway I can't wait to hear her interpretation because she certainly comes up with some great voices!!!  I will update you all for the release date... Which I hope will be sooner rather than later... Thanks for all your support:)

 
AUDIO LINK: http://www.audible.com/pd/Kids/The-Hairy-Legged-Mystery-Audiobook/B01H2HF0XU/ref=a_search_c4_1_2_srTtl?qid=1471619538&sr=1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment